CAROLINE SMAILES

99 Reasons Why: What happened while I was eating cake

It’s been quite a twenty-four hours. I’ve been on tubes and trains and walked around Windsor. I’ve been asked about my favourite cheese, made a paper aeroplane and shown an audience a pop-up Kama Sutra book. The Firestation Book Swap was all kinds of fun, but while I’ve been eating cake the publicity surrounding ’99 Reasons Why’ has continued:

Only 3 more days till publication…

Related Articles:

13 Comments

• Posted March 16, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Permalink

AWESOME video (you and Scott look Fabulous!) and I can’t wait to get my email so I can start reading my copy. Ooooooh so excited! *does happy dance for you* You go honey! Huggles!

• Trish
    Posted March 16, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

Awesome! You look great! How can I get my little mitts on one of those signed copies of Freaks??!! xx

• Posted March 16, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Is it ok just to do another of those comments where I just go

?

Just because it conveys it as good as anything else.

• D.J. Kirkby
    Posted March 17, 2012 at 11:08 am | Permalink

Awwww I missed that shout out! (I miss everything grrrr) If you are looking for anymore ending hosts then please pick me. Is pupplication day on Monday? Going to follow your links now….

• Posted March 17, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Permalink

How did you miss it? Scott even blogged it too! You are SUCH a busy bee, my gorgeous friend. Publication day is Monday x

• D.J. Kirkby
        Posted March 18, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Gah! *sulk* I don’t even have time to read Scott’s blog at the moment….I must take control of my life again and get back to reading blogs more often…

• Posted March 18, 2012 at 9:48 am | Permalink

Yee-ha! You’re a phenomena
    And look how beautifully you negotiate doorsxx

• Posted March 18, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

All ready to publish one of the endings on my blog at yummymummyreally.blogspot.com in the morning! (Monday 19th)

I am very excited!