CAROLINE SMAILES

X Factor: Predicting the final 3

Oh X Factor how I love you so! The final twelve have been chosen, one of them to be crowned the 2010 winner.

But who will it be?

The groups: FYD, 1 Direction and Belle Amie.

The girls: Katie, Cher and

Rebecca.

The boys: Nicolo, Matt and Aiden.

The over 28s: John, Mary and Storm.

After consulting my Magic 8 Ball,  my predictions for the final 3 are…

• Matt (fabulousness!)
  • Rebecca (superstar with a touch of Hepburn)
  • Cher (quirky and current)

I’d be happy if any of them won.

So, come on, let’s have some early predictions. Who are your final 3?

Related Articles:

29 Comments

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

Well, I don’t have a crystal ball but I’ve had a look at the tea leaves and I reckon Rebecca is going to do well (and it helps that she’s a Scouser of course) and I quite like the three boys, I think Nicolas could be quite entertaining. The Teenager is going to be voting for 1Direction because she thinks Liam is a babe.

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

So 1Direction gets the teen vote! They could be in the final 3 as a result. Dash! I so should have asked a teen before making my prediction. I want Rebecca or Matt to win. x

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

Oh I am so gutted about Gamu! But…

I reckon

Matt
    Rebecca
    mmm and either Aidan or 1 Direction (girly vote) – Aidan is better but I’ll plump for 1 Direction…

But I still wanted Gamu to win… :-(

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

Gamu was in my final 3, with Cher as my wild-card :( I think your final 3 might just get it, I hadn’t counted on the teenager girl voters!

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

Oh but I have a feeling Gamu may be back – do you think that is the shock for next week? The public can vote for who they want back in?!?… If she is I’ll put her in top 3 rather than 1 Direction…

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

Well, I am going with Matt, Rebecca and Belle Amie – and my wild card, missey, is One Direction

Gutted that Diva Fever didn’t go through though.

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

Oooooh, Belle Amie? My wild-card is Cher and I want Gamu back in! Can I have that?

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

My prediction is Rebecca (beautiful emotive voice and very modest/insecure which will appeal to the public who don’t like bigheads – Katie I’m talking about you! What were you thinking Cheryl?), Matt (only contestant so far to give me goosebumps – love his Nick Drake/Elliot Smith style vocals which is the opposite of manufactured pop) and 1 Direction because they’ve got great voices and I can see teenagers the nation over falling in love with one or all of them!

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

I so have underestimated the teenage vote! Love that we’re all thinking Matt and Rebecca!

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

And my wildcard is… one of the contestants that gets put back in with the twist next week (that’s the rumour anyway). Will report back with wildcard vote then!

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

Rumour has it that the wildcard is that the judges get a “fourth act” as a wildcard to put through/for the public to choose from. And I think in that case, Gamu (my absolute favourite) will be through.

I see that Justin Bieber x 5 boyband going through till the end, namely because of all the nameless teenage girls!

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

Yay! Gamu should be in there. I really didn’t like 1Direction. Oh boo hiss. I like Princes and Rogues (was that their name? I forgotten already! Oh X Factor you are so fickle).

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 10:16 pm | Permalink

My favourites are (were?) Gamu, Cher (originality), Mary and Paige.

Everyone else, I can’t remember. So it probably means I don’t like them! :p

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Permalink

Rumour has it that each judge has a wild card next week. My prediction for that (cus you know you want it?!) Gamu, Paije, DIVA FEVER and any of the over 28′s, not fussed.

• Posted October 3, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

No idea from over 28s. I don’t think they should have changed the age limit for the boys! Gamu, Paije and Princes and Rogues (Love Geek Chic!)for me. x

• Posted October 4, 2010 at 7:14 am | Permalink

I have something to say that leaves a bad taste in *my* mouth and could potentially decrease my number of online friends dramatically.

For the first time ever this year, I have not watched one episode of the X factor. This is odd because I usually record it if I’m not around, but this year I have been so focussed on writing, the X factor hasn’t even hit my radar.

I am so glad that you are all enjoying it though!

• Posted October 4, 2010 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Matt, Rebecca and 1 Direction (who’ll get through on the tweeny vote, though I prefer FYD)

But the rumoured wild cards could change all that…

• Posted October 4, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

I think you’re spot on there. I really hope it’s between Matt and Rebecca. But oh how I hope they don’t keep sending Matt out in suits. grrr that annoys me when they do that.

• Posted October 4, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Permalink

If it went on talent alone it would really be a Rebecca/Matt/Cher-fest , but I am also liking Aiden. I did want Diva Fever through. Sheer Camp-tastic Fabulosa-ness-ness. Etcetera.

Of course next week there will be wildcards and Gamu et al (who were always going to be in the final anyway) will be put through as ‘wildcards’ : )

Spin, anybody ? (Oh, but we love it don’t we…) : D

• Posted October 11, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

Aiden is very Twilight-ish, os may get the teen girl vote! I do like Diva Fever lots, but I think they didn’t camp it up enough on Saturday. They could be my wild card… x

• Posted October 4, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

Matt to win! Don’t really care what else happens, although I would like Aiden to stay in because he reminds me of Joe, and Katie to be voted out quickly because she is annoying.

• Posted October 7, 2010 at 7:41 pm | Permalink

Mary gets my sympathy vote because now they’ve made her over she looks like one of the Adams Family, poor ting.

Anna May x

• Posted October 11, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

OK, so the wild cards have been played…

I am sticking to my selected 3 – Matt, Rebecca and Cher. But my wild card is Diva Fever! x